Rhetorical question for the day: how many of these terrorists might have been caught if we'd followed Sam Harris's recommendation
of "profil[ing] Muslims, or anyone who looks like he or she could conceivably be Muslim"? (Hint: at least two of them actually are
Muslims. Can you tell which by looking at them?)
I was trying to see if I could recognize each photo. I only got three of them. Are they all (notorious) celebrities, or are some just anonymous?
They are, from left to right, top to bottom:
1. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the Boston bomber
2. Zachary Adam Chesser, a.k.a. Abu Talhah al-Amrikee (one of the two Muslims in the lineup)
3. Adam Lanza, the Newtown shooter
4. Colleen Laroze, a.k.a. "Jihad Jane" (the other Muslim)
5. Ted Kaczynski, the unabomber
6. Jared Lee Loughner, the one who shot Gabby Giffords (among others)
7. Seung-Hui Cho, the Virginia Tech shooter
and last but not least, Timothy McVeigh. I trust I don't need to tell you who he is.
I could have added Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold to the list as well.
Post a Comment